Friday, October 19, 2007

Jonathan Frid Gay?


For the guy (or guys?) who keep stumbling on my blog by typing "Jonathan Frid Gay?" in Google, here's a DARK SHADOWS comic book panel (by Joe Certa) I couldn't resist lifting from this week's extra-long edition of DIAL B for BLOG - THE WORLD'S GREATEST COMIC BLOGAZINE in which the inimitable Robby Reed covers DS in various forms (with only the misspelling of LARA Parker's name to keep it from being perfect!).

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:14 PM

    Me? Spell Lara Parker wrong? Why, I haven't the slightest inkling of what you're talking about! (Also, I fixed it!) Thanks for the plug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:17 AM

    See jonathanfrid.com, his website. I've also been curious to know if he is gay or hetero, but he never reveals anything about his private life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:21 AM

    Since Jonathan Frid has decided not to define himself by his sexuality, it is irrelevant whether he is heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual or asexual/celibate. What is more relevant is that he is an extremely kind and decent human being.

    ReplyDelete