Friday, February 02, 2007

Tip Your Waiter As You Go


Once again I come to you with an uncharacteristicly personal request. As some of you may know, my scanner blinked out quietly a couple of months back which severely limited what I can post here in regards to my actual library. Multiple attempts at fixing and/or otherwise rigging it have now led to the conclusion that we need a new scanner. Unlike some bloggers (and no offense meant to any of them), I have consistently posted at least once daily since December of 2005 in spite of illness, weather, power outages, unemployment, severe depression, and more recently sleep deprivation and overwork. Even the scanner issue hasn't stopped me but it HAS limited me to images already scanned or found on-line. So here I am, thanking all of you yet again for your continued support and asking that you consider a tip in the Paypal tip box if you like what you've seen. I don't plan on retiring the blog but I would like to get back to more substantial posts. We are still crawling out of the financial hole caused by last summer's unemployment and any help would be appreciated as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment