Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas in the Sixties




Happy Holidays to you and yours! Today, a few visual memories of Christmas past. These are shots of myself at Christmases from 1966-1969. My first tape recorder (a reel-to-reel) is proudly displayed along with CAPTAIN LAZER and the box at least from a DR. EVIL (not the AUSTIN POWERS one) action figure. Note also the ironic airplane (ironic since I now work in an airport!). Also seen in these pics are childhood buddies Jimmyand Timmy (no relation) along with cousins Rachel, Randy (in the cowboy hat. Now my lawyer) and Rick from On My Mind in the super-cool batboots!

1 comment:

  1. Wow nice to see that old photo. It brings back memories. Idon't remember the bat boots though. That is surprising as I was a big fan of Batman at the time. Merry Christmas Steve.

    ReplyDelete