Monday, June 26, 2006

Thanks


Just a quick break between Internet coolness to thank those of you who have taken the time to contribute to the blog donation box since I lost my job. It is all a great help and I promise for my part to continue to offer up nostalgic goodness on a daily basis. For those of you who have been wanting to contribute via credit card and could not, we are now set up with Paypal to accept credit cards, too. I had a second job interview with a major US retail chain today but had to pass when offered the position as the salary was only HALF of my previous job UNLESS I could also sell incentives to get weekly commissions. In other words, you'd never know exactly how much you'd have in any given paycheck. If you were off a week on vacation and had no chance for the commissions, you'd fall way behind in bills...and I'm already way behind. Since my creditors don't operate like that, I can't either. I don't know what Rad...ah-ah-ah! No names! I don't know what that company is thinking! I've got a half dozen more resumes out there and looking for more. Cross your fingers and, once again, thank all of you who have already contributed and all of you who will now that we take credit cards. You are ALL just the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment