Saturday, June 17, 2006

Superman Returns-1978


I always look forward to the return of Superman. In my lifetime I've seen the Big Guy return from TV reruns to all-new animated adventures to the 1975 TV musical version (which I just saw again and we really don't want to talk about it!) to the four big screen adventures to even more all new cartoons, LOIS AND CLARK and beyond. Right now, in spite of my current financial situation, I plan on Brandon Routh and Bryan Singer's version being perhaps the ONLY movie I see this year in a theater. That said, here's a quick flashback to 1978 when Christopher Reeve was just about to make us all believe a man could fly. If only this clipping made me believe a newspaper could see when they've REVERSED THE PHOTO!!! AARRGGHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment