Friday, June 16, 2006

Paypal Tip Box


Yep, the Paypal tip box is back. I'll spare you the sordid details but let's just say that your humble librarian was summarily let go from his day job this morning, leaving us unexpectedly worse off than we already were financially just in time for Fathers' Day. Sigh. Not gonna whine, though. Taking a three day weekend to work in the garden, read some books, write some blog entries and then begin again the quest for where I'm meant to be. If you've ever even considered making a donation when I had the box before, now would be a good time and it would be greatly appreciated. Either way, I plan to continue to give you the best in comics, books, TV, movies that fell through the cracks, songs that get stuck in my head and yes, paint art! Believe it or not, my paint art became one of the issues that got me fired! It's not THAT bad is it?

3 comments:

  1. Steve
    Sorry to hear about that. We will be praying for you.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrible news - I hope things sort themselves out soon. Good to know you're as positive (as is possible) about the situation and I'm sure you'll turn it all around! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:12 PM

    I am playing catch-up with your blog and just now read about your losing your job in June.

    Whether or not you have another job yet I did send you a donation because of all the great memories that you are giving back to me with this blog.

    I am 46 and we have a LOT in common sir.

    Alan Bryan
    jettblackberryx@yahoo.com
    alan.bryan1@us.army.mil

    ReplyDelete