Friday, May 08, 2009

Love That Mustang


Cars are as much a part of pop culture as movies, music, comics or TV. Hot rods, muscle cars, funny cars, dragsters. You'll note, however, that we rarely discuss cars around here at the Library. It's not that we don't LIKE them. A good car is a thing of beauty and a joy to drive! It's just that our current car sucks so we don't like to thnk about it. That said, here is the perfect car in your humble Librarian's opinion: a blue 1970 cobra jet Mach 1 Ford Mustang (with spoiler!). When I was in the 6th grade, there was one exactly like the one in this picture that parked in an alley between school and home. Several of us would cut through that alley daily just to pay our respects to this beautiful car!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet ride. Though I must admit I am partial to the 1963 Thunderbird, myself. Someday, I'm going to come home with one...

    ReplyDelete