Saturday, May 02, 2009

Going For Broke-The Christa Helm Blog


Christa Helm fans, here's a new one-stop for all of your information on that tragic starlet's life, death and brief career. GOING FOR BROKE-THE CHRISTA HELM BLOG ( http://christahelm.blogspot.com/) is currently mostly a repository of all of the information previously published here at the Library. Over the past few weeks, I have tweaked it all, adding corrections, updates and even a few new pictures and a little video from CBS. I don't promise it will be updated all that often but going forward I hope to publish any and all new Christa Helm info at the new site. Let me know what you think!
To start things off, I have today posted an all-new piece there excerpting an interview I did with LET'S GO FOR BROKE director Ron Walsh. This interview features information on Christa and her previously lost starring vehicle that has never before been published anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment