Friday, November 12, 2010

Linda Blair in Cincinnati??

If you've been reading this blog for any length of time, you may well have noted that I happen to have been a big fan and admirer of actress and animal activist Linda Blair for 37 years...ever since I saw a picture of her with her mother in a copy of TIME that someone had left in Spanish class at school. This was just as THE EXORCIST was coming out. I wouldn't see it for about another six months and while I enjoyed it, I never have had the desire to see it again. I went on to enjoy Linda in her TV films (especially SWEET HOSTAGE with Martin Sheen), some of her later films like HELL NIGHT and SAVAGE STREETS and TV appearances on everything from CIRCUS OF THE STARS to SUPERNATURAL. More recently I have been a supporter of her animal rescue work with her WorldHeart Foundation. See the clickable link on this page. This weekend she is in Cincinnati for perhaps the first time ever. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment