Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dee Declares


My friend Dee Sutter is a most enjoyable and entertaining conversationalist--absolutely the best I have ever met. I could, and have, stayed up half the night talking with her and I have never once been bored or disappointed. She is colorful, creative, opinionated, smart as a whip, has a fascinating personal history and is interested in just about everything!

Dee Sutter is also on the verge of publishing her very first novel, a fantasy extravaganza that will thrill genre fans with its twists on familiar concepts! In the meantime, she has also started her own blog, DEE DECLARES. It's a catch-all blog where she writes about, as she puts it,
"Shenanigans! Poppycock! Dogs and cats living together! Random nonsense that tumbles out of my mind because I have no internal filter. Yay me!"

I like her blog, I like her attitude, I like her upcoming book and I like Dee! I think many of you will, too! Check it out!

http://deedeclares.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I remember the last time I took your advice about someone online and we all know how that turned out.

    Lovin' the kittehs. More about the kittehs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Actually as I recall it, said person introduced me to you and your blog rather than me doing the introductions.

    ReplyDelete