Saturday, January 09, 2010

On Facebook--Repost


Hey, today's my birthday. Do me a favor and go to YouTube to watch Tracy Newman and Charlotte Dean sing ON FACEBOOK. I posted this the other day when they were trying for 1000 views and only had 850. Well, now they only have 890. HUH?And that's with at least a couple other blogs picking up on it! Come on, people. You didn't believe me? What? I'm not kidding when I say it's a cool, funny song. If you DO like it, please repost again and remember, don't embed! I'm pretty sure it only counts when it's actually seen ON YouTube. Just link to it.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwMqRgSqbjg

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Steve!

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday, fella! hope it's a cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy natal anniversary, Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooohooo! Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve san! May your birthday be filled with *fun and laughter*! CHEERS! (^_^)_U

    ReplyDelete