Sunday, January 10, 2010

Loni Anderson-1970?


Still going through the stack of movie mags from 1970 sent to me by Ace Researcher Derek Tague over the holidays (from which one can plainly ascertain that the hottest acts of that groovy year included Lawrence Welk, the Lennon Sisters and Johnny Cash...) I ran across this wig ad in the back. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that future WKRP sexpot Loni Anderson in the upper right hand pic?

My wife thinks she recognizes a few of these other faces, too, but can't quite place them. Anyone out there?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it could be her or Ann Jillian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont really see Loni but the second from the left in the top row looks like Margot Kidder to me... poor gal

    word verification is "lawang"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This very much reminds me of Rolling Stones' Some Girls sleeve

    ReplyDelete