Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Internet Musings


The Internet is a bizarre, wonderful and scary place. I've now found myself cited (and not by me) as a source on three different Wikipedia pages and then today I discover an actual caricature of me on a comics fandom history page. Long-time readers will recall this CAPTAIN AMERICA caricature of the teenage booksteve, purchased by mail from the late great GOODGUY artist Alan Hanley and written about early on at the Library. Well here it is, too--http://www.inter-fan.org/Interfan2.htm-- along with a couple of other pieces from our collection. I'm given credit and I may have even known about this but I never saw it until today. A real nice, categorized history of comics fandom. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. are you sure that isn't bill gates as cap?

    ReplyDelete