Tuesday, April 24, 2007

1940's Cough Drops Ad


Not that cough drops have worked for me lately mind you. I had to take today off work after excessive coughing yesterday and overnight led to near total laryngitis. Then, later, my son's school called to tell us his knee had popped out of joint and he was being rushed to the hospital by ambulance after falling because of it. X-rays showed no real issues other than the fact that it had popped out of joint and then popped back in. He's still in some discomfort and is not really able to walk well but they say he'll soon be fine. Unfortunately, at the ER, I had to try to speak with doctors and registration clerks so now my cough is back and I feel my voice tightening back up. Guess I better go take another cough drop. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. mom seems to be kind of a jerk. she appears almost delighted that her kid has a cough and can't go to the movies. no movies for you, coughing boy! bwah ha ha haaaaa!

    ReplyDelete