Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Vaughn Bode-1974


The problem with me and YouTube is that I constantly find such amazingly rare stuff that I want to share with you guys! One clip leads to another and another and if I'm not careful, I end up with an all-video blog! Here, however, is another clip I couldn't resist sharing. Here we see one of my favorite seventies cartoonists, Vaughn Bode. Today...this clip...is, in fact, the very FIRST time I have ever seen and heard the notoriously eccentric Bode talking! AND HE IS SURPRISINGLY SANE!!! This is the first of several YouTube clips of Da Bode from the Toronto ComiCon of 1974, roughly a year before his bizarre and pointless death by sexual misadventure!

1 comment:

  1. might be a problem for you, mate. yet to prove one for me. you keep on doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete