Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Pardon Our Dust


Been doing some long overdue sprucing up here at the Library. Sometime today or early tomorrow, we're expecting our 200,000th visitor and I wanted the place to look nice. How do you like it so far? Probably going to continue tweaking it off and on over the next week or so. Anyone have any suggestions? Anything you think doesn't work? If so, that doesn't mean I'll change it but hey, I would like to know, y'know?
Oh, and if you DO like what you see contentwise, my continuing unemployment (just put in for two big jobs but haven't heard a thing yet) makes this a perfect time to consider pressing the DONATE button on the right and helping the upkeep around here. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Great picture of your ahh office?? I am jealous you have that classic comic rack..ah those were the days when ALL comics were on one rack.
    Mike in FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diggin the office. I want those TAXI and New Avengers books.

    I'm so glad I sold my entire comic collection at a yard sale in 1999 for a handful of change. Otherwise I'd have nothing to regret every single waking minute for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For one brief second I thought that was a photo of MY office, but well, hey, I see some books there that I don't recognize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great picture of your office. I just love the spinner rack and digest sized TV Guides.

    ReplyDelete