Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cockeyed Question


Dipping into the ol' Library mailbag, we find a letter from a reader that says "I'm looking for information about specific contents in the 1950s humor magazine"Cockeyed" (#s2 & 4; possibly #5 [if there WAS a #5]).Perhaps you can help if you have these in your collection or,if not, maybe you can refer me to someone who might." I appreciate your patronage, reader, but the Library has no issues of COCKEYED on-hand at all and a quick check of the 'Net found only this cover for issue number one. Let's throw the question out to the rest of you experts out there. Any info on COCKEYED? Post it here as a comment or send it on to me and I'll pass it along. Thanx!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:04 AM

    I see nobody answered - five issues (at least) by the Whitestone division of Fawcett.

    specific contents i cant say.....

    ReplyDelete