Thursday, August 24, 2017

Best of Booksteve's Library Contents


Thanks to all for the many nice words regarding this and my other blogs as we wind down to a close this weekend. Some have inquired as to what made the cut as far as my BEST OF BOOKSTEVE'S LIBRARY book so here you see the Table of Contents from the book itself.

To order from Amazon you can click the picture of the book's cover at the top of the right hand column.

For those folks who have inquired about signed copies, I'll be ordering some tomorrow (payday) which I will be able to sign and send out directly from here next week. Anyone who wishes to go ahead and pre-order can do so now via PayPal. Send $25 (postpaid!) to booksteve@aol.com and be sure to give your name, mailing address, and email. The books should arrive here no later than mid-week and should get shipped out to buyers no later than next Friday. The more advance orders I get, the more copies I'll know to order!

Thanks again, everyone, for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment