Thursday, July 27, 2017

R.I.P. June Foray


R.I.P. the great June Foray who would have turned 100 in a couple of months. I was privileged to not only attend one of her voice acting seminars at Comic Con in the late 1980s but also to dub some cassettes of Stan Freberg radio shows she was on for her afterwards. She sent me a lovely, funny thank you note written as Natasha Fatale! 

Many years later, I would get an acknowledgement for doing transcriptions for her autobiography back in 2008. It was the first time I had done transcription for anyone other than myself and because of that, I now do it on a regular basis. 

I heard her on an old science fiction radio show just the other day and I'm sure I'll continue to hear her for the rest of my life, she was so prolific!

No comments:

Post a Comment