Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fuck Me, Ray Bradbury-NSFW





Here's as good an argument for literacy as I've ever seen, albeit told from an entirely unusual viewpoint! Ray Bradbury has been one of my favorite authors since Junior High and he turns 90 next week! Writer/actress/comic Rachel Bloom is also a fan and made this unique tribute that Ray himself would probably hate! It's bouncy, catchy, hot and dirty all at once whilst never losing sight of the underlying thrill of reading! Friend and muse Brittany Rose said:

"I can't decide if I think he would hate this or jerk off to it."

Note also how Rachel resembles Brittany Rose in the final shot!

6 comments:

  1. Wow. That is so cool. No way that Bradbury could hate that. C'mon, this should shown in lit classes all over the nation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel Bloom is fabulous—an up and coming Tina Fey. What a hoot this video is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donovan Freberg informs me on Facebook-"Ray Bradbury taught me how to make a hot fudge sundae. He was like my godfather
    growing up. Why do you think he'd hate it? I'm pretty sure he would LOVE this. I
    sure do!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! "Something wicked this way will come"
    What a way to celebrate your 90th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our OTR re-creation group is doing a few shows for Ray's 90th birthday in Waukegan - this vid showed up just in time to "take the edge off" practice. LOVE IT! She's sexy, and the song is really catchy, and the whole thing is terribly funny! I wish I could play it at the show, but I am certain that most of the audience would not find it as disarmingly amusing as I do...now I'm going to watch it yet again. I can't hardly stop - and when I say "hardly" I mean -

    ReplyDelete
  6. who is ray bradbury?

    ReplyDelete