Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Donations Anyone?

Still trying to keep our heads above water but with the recent flooding here that hasn't been easy. The recent unemployment benefits extension caught us up on most bills with the retro checks but for reasons I don't understand, I am apparently NOT eligible for any continuing checks even though I'm nowhere near being one of the "99'ers." Thus the savings are now depleted and we still have no working heating or AC since the flood!

On the positive side, I am starting a new part-time job that has great potential for excitement, fun and new experiences...but not all that much money, at least at first. Thus once again, I have to ask that if you enjoy this blog, FOUR COLOR SHADOWS, SHADES OF GRAY, YOU'RE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST PICTURE, HOORAY FOR WALLY WOOD, GOING FOR BROKE or BRITTANY ROSE AND ME, you please consider a small donation to help maintain us and thus these sites! Thanks to all who have already donated!

No comments:

Post a Comment