Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Timothy Carey-1989


One of the reasons I've been doing light posting and videos lately is that after last week's computer problems I fell victim to a pretty bad cold. Sitting still is the only time I feel even reasonably okay lately so I've been watching a lot of films, most recently Timothy Carey's infamous THE WORLD'S GREATEST SINNER (mentioned by Frank Zappa just the other day in a video post here). Here's a bizarrely wonderful (or wonderfully bizarre) late interview with the ever-eccentric Carey in which he discusses both SINNER and BEACH BLANKET BINGO which, of course, featured last week's interview subject, Donna Loren.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:06 PM

    Thanks for the mention of Tim! Please visit my blog for more. I'm writing a book about him as well! Your blog is wonderful - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete