Sunday, March 15, 2009

Creepy Ad


I'm not sure what creeps me out the most about this ad. Is it the fact that the movie projector promises "real live action" and we see an animated pig and a rather self-conscious looking wolf? Maybe it's the cigarette that the cowboy ventriliquist's dummy is smoking? The fact that they're preparing the little girl in the sewing machine section for sweatshop work? Nope. I've got it! It's the seductive pose the baby doll has and her musical note introduction. "Hello. I'm Sandy. I drink, I wet, I sleep..." I could find you that exact description on a half-dozen adult websites! Eeeeeeewww!

1 comment:

  1. I can't determine if this ad with its seductive bedwetting doll is truly disturbing, or is it just our modern cynical and jaded minds making it so.

    The word verification for this comment is "strainge"- how appropriate.

    ReplyDelete