Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our Credit!




Running late today. My work schedule's all wacky because we lost an employee (can't find her anywhere!) last week. I did want to spend just a moment to thank John O'Dowd for his continued dedication and support on our Christa Helm Project. I have today attempted for the umpteenth time to get IMDB to accept LET'S GO FOR BROKE. Since I was armed with tons more info this time from yesterday's viewing, maybe they'll actually listen to me. Here's a cell phone still of our 48 HOURS MYSTERY credit from last Saturday's episode along with another great screenshot of Christa from the picture. That might lend a bit of credibility, too.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:32 PM

    The credits look good, Steve. We've sure come a long way since we first started researching Christa's story, haven't we? Good luck with IMDB...they can be tough to get through to at times.
    John

    ReplyDelete