Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Foul Play


Hoo Hah! Just returned from a trip to my local Borders Superstore and thought I'd give my readers a heads up that I found Grant Geissman's marvelous book on EC Comics artists, FOUL PLAY, on their Bargain table for only $4.99! This 2nd EC coffee table history from Geissman, originally published a couple years back at 29.99, offers individual biographies and career retrospectives of Wally Wood, Harvey Kurtzman, Johnny Craig, Al Williamson, Jack Davis and all the rest of the legendary horror, sci-fi and MAD artists. Each artist also gets a full reprint, photographed in the fading colors (probably by Marie Severin) of the original comics! $4.99 people! Stop reading this and go buy it now!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sir stopped at my local Boarders on the way home from work and picked up the book and got the extra bonus of a nice collection of Superman dailies for a cheap 7.99

    ReplyDelete