Sunday, July 23, 2006

Technical Difficulties Again


This time, not with the computer but with the refrigerator! After being up until nearly 2:30 watching CHILLER THEATRE, a bizarre public access horror program featuring a cheesy old black and white movie and a plumpish Elvira clone called Scarabella, a flatulant vampire in lingerie (I never said it was good. It was just so bad I couldn't tear my eyes away!) I awoke just before six to find my kitchen flooded and water from the refrigerator leaking into the basement! The frozen foods were partially defrosted so it had apparently been going on for some time. Seems to be the freezer simply stopped working! No word on whether we can salvage it yet. We certainly can't get it repaired or replaced though! After an hour and a half of clean-up and, of course, more stress added on to my other troubles, I needed a break. If my dog runs away, I think I have a hit country song on my hands! If you think you're tired of these personal problem posts, imagine how I feel! I promise I will try to post a legit piece later today. In the meantime, may I suggest you catch up on the archives. Lots of good stuff in there! Sorry for the delay.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:19 PM

    dude---i am so sorry to hear about your food-freezing issue.

    If this was a pay weekend I'd hit the PayPal button but it's not so I can't...What I could donate would replace some frozen dinners and ice cream...Next Week. I promise.

    Alan Bryan
    jettblackberryx@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete