Thursday, December 26, 2019

Ms. Molecule for Christmas


We don't really do Christmas anymore. No tree, no decorations, no cards. Maybe a small present sometimes and usually a feast-style meal a la Thanksgiving but that's about it. This year, though, I had the idea to get my wife something a little different so I contacted a young artist I had once worked with and asked about a commission of Rene's comics heroine, MS. MOLECULE, whose online adventures were partly collected in this comic book a few years back.

https://www.amazon.com/Unusual-Suspense-1-Paul-Kupperberg-ebook/dp/B012TN9HWC



If anyone would like to commission my friend, the artist, her name is Brittany. Feel free to contact me and I can pass it on for you. 

MS. MOLECULE is © Rene-King Thompson and Sandy Carruthers





No comments:

Post a Comment