Monday, September 15, 2014

Cincy Comic Expo Online Program Book Now


This weekend marks the 5th Annual Cincinnati Comic Expo. It's now a 3 day affair filled with comics legends and pop culture greats and timed to coincide with Cincinnati's Oktoberfest. So if you're anywhere in the area and you aren't going. why not? 

Realizing that there's too much happening to actually read a con program book during the con, the clever gents behind this event have today posted the entire contents of their program book online, complete with maps and panel schedules. Why, I'M even thanked in the book!


Current plans call for me to leave my deep, dark cave at least a couple of times this weekend to attend, even though I have no money to spend. Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. See you there, Steven! I'm attending Saturday.

    ReplyDelete