Thursday, October 23, 2008

Opie, Richie and the Retrovote!

Some TV stars are always fun to see but you never really feel you get to know them. Others, like little Ronny Howard, have been there my entire life. Yesterday, I was thinking about the ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW as I started reading Steve Cox's new book on Don Knotts. I even spoke of Ron in reference to his role in the failed BARNABY pilot. Then, today, I find this on several sites--first on POP CULTURE SAFARI. Quite cool! Had to share it here also. Even if you don't care for the message, isn't it great to see these guys this way again? Thanks, Ron!

3 comments:

  1. This was great! Thanks for sharing it Steve - you're right it is great to see Andy, Ron and Henry again. Wish Bookdave and happy birthday. They really do grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:11 AM

    i expected better... especially after waiting over an hour and a half for the durn thing to load

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:35 AM

    Saw this on Mark Evanier's website last night. Showed the wife and she loved it. It made many of the national cable news networks tonight (although I didn't check w/ Fox).

    ReplyDelete