Friday, June 05, 2009

Random Thoughts

One of my favorite blogs over the past year has been Miss Lisa's RANDOMTHOUGHTS FROMASLEEPDEPRIVEDBRAIN at While it never quite found one single direction, I always felt that was in keeping with its own name. Lisa is an excellent researcher and a uniquely opinionated viewer of esoterica in the world of pop culture as well as just in the world! Well, now she's hit that moment of blog ennui where she just wants nothing to do with it anymore. If she gets at least ten posts that ask her to stay, she says she may reconsider. Since I've plugged her blog here from time to time, I thought I'd alert my readers who perhaps have enjoyed her but not regularly so that the next time you DO go there it may actually still be there! We've all seen worthy blogs disappear on a whim because some blogger's having a bad day (Bubblegumfink anyone?). Just wanted to give this one every opportunity to survive.