Saturday, July 15, 2006

Personal Update (with more Linda Blair!)



Just a brief interlude to thank those of you who've dropped a dime or two in the tip box on your way out lately. I'm sorry to say that I remain out of work in spite of twenty-some applications and resumes out there. My disabled wife got an interview this week but not I! I do think I may have finally straightened out a glitch that had been keeping me from receiving unemployment but I'll believe that when I see a check. Anyway, to help supplement things, my wife and I have started BUMPS TO PROGRESS a little site selling bumper stickers. If you're familiar with my wife's political and sociological writing from View From The Sandbox or more recently from Michael Netzer's Revolution website, then you know what to expect. Check 'em out! We've had a few orders already! Now back to your regularly scheduled pop culture nostalgia. Hey, that's Linda Blair naked! Again! That tip box I mentioned earlier is located on the right! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM CERTAIN I STILL HAVE THIS ISSUE OF OUI...

GOTTA FIND IT.

THANKS FOR MORE NUDE PICS YOU PERVERT!

HA

ALAN BRYAN

Emilio Pacheco said...

I have an issue of Oui with Linda Blair, but I don't remember all these pictures. It's from the early 80's. Believe it or not, I bought it because of an interview with ex-Beatles drummer Pete Best.